Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You were like my lover and my best friend, All wrapped into one with a ribbon on it....


Thinking and thinking.. And come to the conclusion. I'm going. What do I have to lose. Nothing? I will be done with my job. Ready to move on with my life. I need this. I think we both do. This week has been great. Things feel good again. I been smiling. I kind of in a strange way think things are getting better. I feel confident. Things haven't been the best between my friends and I. Strangely enough, I feel like I don't need them. I have all I need. He always says the right things. He is simply amazing. I hope things stay this way. I love going to bed with a smile and waking up to turn off the alarm on my phone with the sweetest texts. Makes my day go so much better. I find myself lost in my own world just smiling.. I love the way I can talk to him!! Im all giddy writing this. Anyways Its about bed time. Just thought if Im going to have this blog I should write!

Niters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment