Sunday, March 8, 2009

Something I came across...

This was written to me by an old friend. Someone I trusted and was very close to. A real friend, Nothing more. Unfortunately, He is no longer with us. RIP Jon! <3!

Those Blue Eyes

Those blue eyes tell a story, a story of many woes and tales.
The world is not ready for what your heart has yet to unveil.
Words are just words,atleast thats what we say. Nicole how much of yourself have you given today? Behind those eyes I can see you'r pain and you fears. I ask myself how is she strong enough to hold back those tears.. What does this all mean I can't say....My only hope is that you will stay. Stay true to yourself and the loved ones around you. Don't let the bullshit in your life drown you..For years I have known these words to be true and there is no other who can compare to you. When all els fails and you feel mad or down, know in the shadows I will always be around. Your friend to guide you through the thick and the thin. A light to guide you and give you comfort from within.


To:Nicole P.

No comments:

Post a Comment